Age Group: 10yrs-15yrs
What is Mindfulness?
Mindfulness is a moment-to-moment awareness of one’s experience without judgment. Mindfulness is a state that can be brought on through practice. It’s not static, nor are some people ‘born more mindful’ than others. It involves awareness, and impartiality about what we gain from this awareness.
Benefits of Group Therapy
Group therapy is a form of psychotherapy that helps people better understand themselves and relate to other people. will become more mindful of their actions and learn how to express and interpret their present environment. You will create positive connections and increase your self-regulation, attention and personal experiences
GUIDELINES TO THE GROUP THERAPY PROCESS
- Call us at +91 99721 69053 or book an appointment online.
- You will soon receive an email from us outlining the sessions and other details.
- You will need to pay online in advance through payment link.
- Both you and the therapist can then decide on the need for further sessions. During this session you can also assess your level of comfort with the therapist and how well the counseling is working for you.
- Per Session: 2,000/Session
- Click here more details about mindfulness group therapy