What is Social Anxiety?
Social Anxiety or Social Phobia is defined as severe anxiety when a person is afraid of embarrassment, humiliation, or rejection in social interactions. This is often triggered in situations where a person must speak in front of a group; meet new people, or when they are in social settings.
Benefits of Group Therapy
Group therapy is a form of psychotherapy that helps people better understand themselves and relate to others. People will learn more about themselves in social situations during group therapy. Going to a group with others who experience the same social anxiety challenges helps people realize they are not alone. This creates a supportive environment that allows people to be themselves without judgement
GUIDELINES TO THE GROUP THERAPY PROCESS
- Call us at +91 99721 69053 or book an appointment online.
- You will soon receive an email from us outlining the sessions and other details.
- You will need to pay online in advance through payment link.
- Both you and the therapist can then decide on the need for further sessions. During this session you can also assess your level of comfort with the therapist and how well the counseling is working for you.
- Per Session: 2,000/Session
- Click here more details about Social Anxiety therapy