What is Self-Esteem?
lf-esteem refers to a person’s overall sense of his or her value or worth. It can be considered a sort of measure of how much a person “values, approves of, appreciates, prizes, or likes him or herself”.
We know that believing in yourself and accepting yourself for who you are is an important factor in success, relationships, and happiness and that self-esteem plays an important role in living a flourishing life. It provides us with belief in our abilities and the motivation to carry them out, ultimately reaching fulfillment as we navigate life with a positive outlook.
Benefits of Group Therapy
Group therapy is a form of psychotherapy that helps people better understand themselves and relate to other people.
Going to a group with others who experience the same challenges helps people realize they are not alone. This creates a supportive environment that allows people to open up and start building their self-image and selfworth.
GUIDELINES TO THE GROUP THERAPY PROCESS
- Call us at +91 99721 69053 or book an appointment online.
- You will soon receive an email from us outlining the sessions and other details.
- You will need to pay online in advance through payment link.
- Both you and the therapist can then decide on the need for further sessions. During this session you can also assess your level of comfort with the therapist and how well the counseling is working for you.
- Per Session: 2,000/Session
- Click here more details about Self-Esteem group therapy